Friday, June 22, 2007

One and a half FO's

Graduation has come and gone, but I'm not too late with these items, one finished and one half:
Almost 2 FO's
The Gryffindor-colored beanie is for my son's friend Tony, who is a huge Harry Potter fan. I used Knitty's Halfdome, the large adult size, and decided on three stripes because I thought it looked cute that way.

The one finished legwarmer is for a young girl who works with us, she does ballet and had jokingly asked me to make her some legwarmers when I first started knitting. She doesn't know I'm making them. I brought this one into work yesterday and all of my coworkers were impressed. Now I just have to finish the other one in a reasonable amount of time. Here's my progress:
Legwarmer #2
Yes, I have my work cut out for me. I'm really hoping to get it done this weekend so I can concentrate on my independent reading for school. The good thing is that I can probably get some knitting done at work today.

No comments: