Wednesday, June 27, 2007

FO: Legwarmers

One week and one day after graduation, the legwarmers are finished (and gifted about 30 seconds after the last tail is woven in):
DSC00943
The pattern is "Super Easy Legwarmers" from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.I used one strand of Plymouth Encore in an ice blue color with one strand of Misti Alpaca Laceweight in a much darker blue. I really like how the two colors combined.
She's thrilled with them!
DSC00941
So what took so long? Well, the Independent Study period for my class started on Sunday, and so I've been busy being a good student so as not to fall behind. I also got my new laptop about 2 weeks ago but haven't been able to post pictures cuz I was trying to get the legwarmers done. I actually did an unboxing, I'll post those pics eventually, but I just have to show you this:
DSC00902
This was printed on the bag/sleeve that the laptop came in. I'm guessing it's the new universal sign for "Choke Hazard"?

1 comment:

Electronic Goose said...

What a crazy icon! That's hilarious.