Monday, June 11, 2007

FO: Music Notes Dishcloths

FO: Dishcloths in PL colors
I actually finished these more than a week ago, but since I needed to package them for gifting I finally got around to taking a picture of them. The top 2 are Sugar n Creme dishcloth cotton in Burgundy and Camel, and the bottom one is Elann Adara in Cinnabar. I used a bamboo stitch variation on that one. The dishcloths are for my son's Band Director, who is getting married in July.

And now I get to show off some gift yarn!
Gift yarn from AlaskaLa Jefita brought this back for me from Alaska. It's from a company called Raven Frog Fiber Arts, and this beautiful color is called Stormy Seas.
Have another look:Gift yarn close up
The yarn has all these little loops going through it, which will probably make it slow-going to knit, but hey, it's gift yarn!

No comments: