Friday, June 1, 2007

Finally, my new camera!

Well, the camera finally arrived last Tuesday, but this is the first chance I've been able to mention it. I love this camera, it may not be a digital SLR but it's a heck of an improvement over the 1.3 megapixel Cybershot I was using!
Here's one of the first pictures I took with it, at DH's cousin's graduation from Cal State Northridge:

I really don't remember it being that bright, but it's a great picture nonetheless.

And since this is first and foremost a knitting blog, I have to show some pictures of my WIPs...first the skull wristwarmers, which you can see I am slightly more than halfway done:

Secondly, the beginnings of a legwarmer for a coworker who is just about to graduate from high school. She does ballet, and when I was first starting to knit she'd asked if I could make her some legwarmers. I steal a half hour here and there at work (when she's not there) to work on them, and they are progressing nicely since it's just a simple 1x1 rib pattern. It's the legwarmer pattern from Last Minute Knitted Gifts.

No comments: