Thursday, January 29, 2009

Book Report: Size 14 is Not Fat Either by Meg Cabot

After taking a class on Readers' Advisory last semester, I thought I'd try my hand at writing book reviews. (It will also motivate me to read more, since I have a huge to-be-read list.)

Size 14 is Not Fat Either
by Meg Cabot


Cabot, of Princess Diaries fame, is also the author of a series of Chick-Lit Mysteries featuring Heather Wells, one of the most delightful characters I've come across in recent history. Heather is a former child-star-turned Assistant Residence Hall Director of a college in New York City. In this book, the sequel to Size 12 is Not Fat, Heather is trying to figure out who killed a cheerleader and put her head in a pot.
Not that these books are grisly. Like I said, I call these books "Chick-Lit Mystery"; all the fluff you like in chick lit books but with the added element of a whodunit.

No comments: