Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WIP Wednesday-the first of many I hope!


In an effort to get myself to make continuous progress on my WIPs, I'm reinstating WIP Wednesday. We'll see how it goes.
At the top, the blue is the beginnings of the
Amanda Hat. I mentioned I'd joined a KAL for this hat? Well, apparently I'm a year late to the party. However, it's already on the needles and it appears it will be a quick knit, so I might as well finish it. It also gives me a chance to show off the neat project tote I got for Christmas.
The insanely colored mess to the right of that will become a blanket for a new niece, she's expected in about 5 months. I'm calling it Victoria's Raspado Blanket on account of the yarn reminding me of all the colors you see in snowcones.
The dark teal will hopefully become a FO by the weekend, that's the Gossamer Stars Scarf I've been working on since last May.

No comments: