Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OMG, an update!

It's taken 21 days for me to post my first entry of the year. I do have some things to report though, the most important being the brand new look of my blog! I think the small typeface was what irritated me the most about the old look; it made the pics look way out of proportion. I spent quite a bit of time on the redesign, adding a Twitter feed and a tag cloud (I don't care what some people think, I happen to like tag clouds and find them useful.) I still have to add in my Goodreads feed; it somehow got lost.
Anyways, I hope this will motivate me to update more.
My first FO of the year is a hat, no surprise here:
Pattern: Dizzy by Berroco
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted in Strawberry Smoothie

My friend Kim turned 30 the first week in January. She's a tiny thing who knows how to fly helicopters and can drink most guys under the table. She likes microbrews, Hello Kitty and the color pink. So for her birthday, we got her 2 bottles from one of her favorite breweries and I made her the hat.

1 comment:

ChestyLove said...

I like hot pink! That's a great hat.