Saturday, April 14, 2007

Just a quickie update

I think this is the longest I've gone between posts...a few things have been going on...I'm in my first SP round on the Knittyboard, it's called Spring Fling. I've been busy making something special for my Secret Pal, and I hope to get a quick package out on Monday. After that, it's back to the baby kimono, and once I have one finished I'll start working on the pirate wrist warmers for my friend Naomi. I'll be using the Skull Socks o' Fury pattern, but I won't be turning a heel or anything. It will be my first attempt at knitting in the round, and using DPNs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's your SpringFling pal stalking you :) Hope you are having a great day - good luck with knitting in the round...socks are super addicting!

Unknown said...

Skull Socks? I'm curious. I JUST started knitting socks about... two months ago? I'm in love with it already!