Sunday, April 1, 2007

Flash Your Stash '07

I may just have the smallest stash of them all!
FYS 2007

Some thoughts about my stash:
Stash began to collect itself in January 2007.
It all fits on my bed, with plenty of room to spare. In fact, it all fits in one basket and one plastic bin.
It's mostly acrylic and novelty yarn.
The blues are for a Diagonal Stripey Scarf, pattern found in Knitgrrl.
I probably haven't spent more than $200 for the whole lot.
There is some good stuff, note the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran over on the right. Plus, that nice seafoam green skein is some wool from my coworker.
This stash is missing my Knit Happens order and the 40 balls of dishcloth cotton I just ordered.

So there it is, a stash as defined by a newbie knitter!

4 comments:

cpurl17 said...

3 months? Better start stocking up on the plastic bins...9 more months of knitting, yarn crawls, fiber shows and the next thing you know...

Bezzie said...

Um, yes, your stash in 3 mos. rivals my stash of 15 mos. Maybe I've got a midget stash tho...;-)

knitty_kat said...

welcome to the world of Yarnaholics! I think you are well on your way to joining the ranks of the best.

LaDonna said...

You're doomed! All that after just 3 months?! Better clear out the spare room! LOL! :-)