Monday, April 28, 2008

Quickie Update


This is going to be an impacted week for me, this weekend is my last face-to-face meeting in Tucson for my class. Before we can leave for Friday, I need to finish a webliography that was supposed to be a group project but haven't heard a peep out of my cohort. I should also finish up my website for the class so I don't have to mess with it once I get into class. My paper is not due until the 5th so there's a little reprieve, but I really should work on it. Workwise, I need to submit the April monthly report before I leave, and I should really go to the City Council meeting on Wednesday to speak up for my job. My position is being hard-hit this year, but I think I have enough senority to be safe. Normally I'd be fighting mad, but with school, I just don't have the energy right now.
I did finally finish my green nest tote for the Nest Tote KAL. The pattern was easy enough but I figure it must be much easier finishing if knitting in the round. I'll put that on my to-do list; I have lots of Sugar n Cream yarn I bought last year off of Amazon at about 45 cents a ball. They were supposed to be made into dishcloths...maybe everyone will get a cotton mesh bag for Christmas this year...

No comments: