Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I missed a day.

It took me until February 4 to miss a day taking a picture. I didn't realize it until I was in bed, around 11:30, and at that point I figured it was pointless. Oh well.
I figured I was recovering from my weekend in Tucson, not that it was hectic or anything, but just trying to get back into the swing of things.
I can't believe hubby and I missed the most.exciting.Super.Bowl.ever. We were driving away from the action, back to San Diego from Arizona.
On a more positive note, the face-to-face meeting went well, I really like my professor. She's very passionate about the subject of cultures and literacy and literature, and a paper she's written is currently undergoing peer review. I've spent the last couple of days reading lots of picture books, so my book total is a lot higher now. I also finished the 4th square for the big blanket, but really I'm just quietly preparing for Hat Attack which begins on Saturday. Why oh why did I commit to a wine and cheese tasting on Saturday evening?

No comments: