Monday, February 11, 2008

Locked and Loaded!

I'm happy to report that The Burgunator is complete and on its way to its intended target. Hooray for Hat Attack!

I'm actually a little surprised I got it out in today's mail, the pattern was released on Saturday morning and I was only able to get a quick glimpse of it before leaving for work. After work, I went to a library fundraiser with lots of free wine, beer and food, which meant I didn't even get home until after 11:00. I didn't realize how much hubby had drank until I heard him snoring and found him passed out on the bed. So I cast on in peace.

This is what I managed to get done by midnight, and actually I had to rip it out and start all over again because I just wasn't feelin' the circular needle. So I started over with the DPNs. 24 hours (not continuous knitting!) and 2 war movies later I was done.
My own death is imminent though, I saw on Ravelry that my assassin has finished her hat and has also sent it out.

No comments: