Thursday, January 17, 2008

Project 365 assignment: Think pink!

We had a theme for today's photo, to use the color pink. We got this assignment a few days ago, and so I had some time to think about what I would do. My new knitting bag is black and pink, and my co-worker is sporting a new pink purse, so I thought I'd do something around that. Jan 17 In the back is my co-worker Ady's jacket, and the Day of the Dead purse is hers too. The black and pink Lexie Barnes bag is mine, along with the small Paperchase pouch I'm currently using to hold knitting notions. The pink Hello Kitty water bottle is courtesy of my co-worker Divya, who is with us this week while her library is closed for recarpeting. And since she lamented that I didn't get Kitty's face in the shot, this one is for her:Hello Kitty Water Bottle

No comments: