Friday, March 2, 2007

Yarn Pr0n Friday!

So apparently Fridays are special days in blogland. I guess I'm supposed to come up with something special every Friday. For today, it'll just be garden variety yarn pr0n:
I got the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran today, to make Halfdome for my brother:
And since we're on the subject of Pr0n, here's something completely nasty:

It's supposed to be the second ball for the reversible scarf. The variegated one decided to be very difficult and tangle itself up. I spent 3 hours last night trying to detangle and I'm still not done.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hi Michelle, I saw your blog posted on the knitty forum and came to visit:)
I just LOVE that Debbie Bliss yarn, someday I will treat myself to some of her yarn.
Keep on bloggin', I am new to the whole thing too.