Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Coming soon...a baby set!

Today my friend Haze told me she's pregnant...she said, "Now, don't scream, but I'm expecting." She told me this while I was in the middle of braiding lanyards (using novelty yarn out of my stash, in pinks) so I couldn't jump right up and hug her. The baby is due in September. She's not sure if she wants to know the sex of the baby, but she did mention primary colors. Right now I'm leaning towards the baby set in Hollywood Knits, but then again, I do have some time to think about it.

An update on El Jefe's scarf: I took a small trip to the frog pond and ripped out the couple of inches I'd started. I just didn't like the way it looked. So instead, I've decided to just do a simple rib pattern using just the navy. That meant I had to unwind the ball of 2 different colors into 2 separate balls. Now that that's done, I'm progressing nicely. I've about 6 inches of the 65 needed.

No comments: