Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Book Review: Reached by Ally Condie

Reached (Matched, #3)Reached by Ally Condie


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I think this might be the best one in the trilogy. I was fascinated by the world Ally Condie created in Matched, but since the second book took place in the outer edges of the Society it seemed a bit disjointed. And truth be told, I was beginning go get impatient with Cassia. However, Crossed ended with enough of a cliffhanger to make me want to see it through.

Lots of growth in this book, both in Cassia as a character and I think in Condie's writing. I'd love to debate the idea of "Pilot" in a book discussion group not just with Teens but with adults. Was Lei a bit of a stretch, just to make everyone happy? Another point to debate.




View all my reviews

No comments: