Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I got an F...O, that is, and also an A

Well, I'm off to a good start in grad school, I got an A in my first class! Now if I can only just register for my next class, which I can't do until I get an immunization form signed by my doctor's office...I've been calling them for the past two days, they keep saying they'll fax it but I still haven't received a copy and there's still a hold on my school account keeping me from registering. I'm headed down there this morning and I'm not leaving until I get that form signed.

I also finished the baby blanket. I didn't finish it before the baby shower but I saw my friend yesterday and so I stayed up the night before to weave in all the ends that still needed weaving. I didn't have time to take a pic; she's promised to take one when she opens it.

No comments: