Friday, August 17, 2007

Back to School again!

My postings may become infrequent again, although I'll try my damn hardest not to let that happen. Class starts on Monday and I finally got access to the e-classroom. On my class homepage there is a picture of a chicken. I think the professor has a sense of humor!

Current WIPs: a sock (my very first!) that I started on the drive back from Tucson. I have about 12 rounds to go before starting the heel...but I don't know when that will happen. Right now I'm trying to finish a HP House Scarf. Yes, I know it's damn late but well, I didn't even start it until last week. It's actually for football/marching band season, and I'm pretty sure I'll have it done before my son's first field show.

On a happy note, we finished up our Summer Reading Program at work, and the grand prize (a laptop!) went to a very deserving kid who read 62 books. And he really read them, unlike many of our kids who just jot down the titles. Sometimes things really work out.

No comments: