Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Spring Fling Goodness

Well, I thought I'd received all my packages...

I got a package from my Knitty Spring Fling Secret Pal! The package was lying on my doorstep when I stopped off at home to drop my son off; good thing, or else I wouldn't have seen it until much later...

Check out the loot!
Firstly, stuff to make socks with:
Spring Fling 2
A pattern from a fellow Knittyhead to make ankle socks, plus everything to make the socks with! 2 balls of Cascade Fixation and some DPNs! Also in this picture is a lovely book of handmade paper. One of my friends suggested I use it as a journal for all of my knitting projects...when I get to the end, there should be lace!
Also included were some cute items:
Spring Fling 3
I really love the sheep-y measuring tape. Everything came in this cute bag...
Spring Fling 1 complete with a crabby scrubby!

THANK YOU SECRET PAL!!!
All I can say is that my Secret Pal must be a veteran of these things! This package was thoughtful and lovely and surprising all at the same time! Oh, and she left some clues about who she is, she lives in Portland and has a blog, and is currently working on projects from No Sheep for You. I'm off to do some research to see if I can figure out who my excellent benefactor is...

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Well you guessed correctly! 'tis me - BabblingStacey on the boards - and I'm so glad you liked everything! I'm glad you are going to use the book for a knitting book - I think that is perfect & I can't wait to see when it's filled!

Have a great weekend!

Linda said...

Lovely goodies you recieved there!

amylin said...

Wow, that's a nice gift.