Friday, November 21, 2008

Blogstalkers 3.0 Weeks 4 & 5

It's a 2-fer this time round...

Week 4: What is your favorite breakfast?
Without a doubt, chilaquiles. I first had them several years ago at this Mexican restaurant we used to frequent; unfortunately as they gained in popularity the quality of the food has sadly gone down. I sort've learned to make them at home using corn tortillas and spicy tomato sauce. I've seen places that make them with tortilla chips, and normally I don't care for them, but I had such a version last week at a Taco Shop called Palomino's (If you live in San Diego, they're in Kearny Mesa on Clairemont Mesa Blvd.) They were awesome and absolutely filling, came with rice and beans for less than six bucks.

Week 5: What makes you back into a human being in the morning?
Aside from a kiss from my hubby, it's gotta be the coffee. Can't go without it; if I do I think I actually imagine the headache before it actually hits. I've been good though, making coffee at home instead of hitting Starbucks, saving all of my coffee money for (what else?) yarn.

No comments: