Sunday, March 2, 2008

I've got pictures somewhere...

I'm ashamed to admit that I've missed a day here and there for Ravelry Project365. But, I did get in some good and bad ones this week which I kind of proudly present here:
This was my picture for Feb. 27. One of the week's assignments was to take a picture of where you live, and since I didn't want to go to the beach, the statue would have to do. I actually took several shots and didn't know which one to post, so here's a different angle with the USS Nimitz (and a homeless guy) in the background.
Friday was February 29, Leap Day. In honor of this, I give you my poor attempt at a leap/frog picture:Leap because I was jumping while I took the picture.
Frog because I had to frog about 10 rows, I skipped a row somehow and the stockinette got reversed. So much for knitting while getting the tires rotated.

No comments: