Sunday, February 25, 2007

48 hours and counting...

since I last knitted something. I think that's the longest I've gone without knitting something since I started (which was what, about a month and a half ago?) I've spent the last two days working on finishing a Christmas Stocking for my sister-in-law, one of 5 (stockings, not sisters-in-law!) that I hope to have done as Christmas gifts this year. This particular stocking has been a UFO for about 4 years though, so I shouldn't be taking all the credit for it right now.
I did just order some new yarn, Cashmerino Aran to make Knitty's Halfdome for my brother. His birthday is at the end of April. I also want to start a dischloth, since the pattern I intend to use says it's good for practicing increases and decreases. I haven't even attempted increasing and decreasing yet, so I'll try to get one accomplished before I try the hat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment :) I'll think about selling pictures ;) hehehe.. I've added you to my blogroll, so I thought I should let you know.